Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Shooting live on a construction site...this was so much fun and the construction workers were really cool lol

Denim jackets are timeless, and never cease to go out of style...at least in my book!

Like I said, this shoot was so much fun!!! Jump for joy :-)

My fav vintage sweater with strong shoulders and purple lipstick

At a comedy show on Valentine's Day about 2yrs ago...print tights can take any outfit to that next level

Wearing my fav statement necklace from Turkey on a night out with my linesisters in Miami #FunTimes

Distressed cut-off shorts are a must every summer...but ladies,
please make sure your goodies are not hanging out please!

At my beautiful mother's 50th birthday party!!

Groundbreaking style ;)

Me and my fav cuz/linesister/bff :-)

Statement rings!!!

Me and my other fav cuz!!! :)

No comments: