Monday, November 3, 2014

The Alexander Wang X H&M Collection



When I got word that two of my favorite designers were collaborating to release an exclusive collection this Fall, I was elated! I instantly marked the release date of November 6th on my calendar. After all, only important dates get stored on one's calendar, right? I know I am not the only person that has done this...if so, then I am sure that I am no longer alone if you have read this far and took heed to properly planning for this highly anticipated release date (lol).
Sad to say that after getting a glimpse of what to expect from this collaboration, I am no longer anticipating the 6th. After previewing the collection, I was highly disappointed. I just could not find any pieces that were "me," or that I felt I had to have. If you are really into the sporty lux trend, then you will fall head over heels with this exclusive collection. I personally am not a huge fan of this particular trend so I will be passing up on this one, unfortunately. However, I thought I would give you a glimpse of what to anticipate if you have not had the opportunity to preview items from this collaboration. This collection features trendsetting clothing and accessory pieces with a sporty twist for men and women.
Nonetheless, this will be a day to remember as Alexander Wang (a New York-based fashion designer) will be the first designer to partner with H&M for their annual designer collaboration! Let us take a quick moment to celebrate Mr. Alexander Wang!!! Now tell me, what trendy pieces do you have your eyes on? Share with me in the comments box down below.
 
 


No comments: