Thursday, December 22, 2011

Individuals who inspire my creativity Pt. 2

She's not just "Beyonce's sister," anymore!!!

Solange Knowles is a "Jill of all trades" as you can catch her gracing the stage with her beautiful vocals, to DJ-ing at a nightclub overseas, in her hometown (H-Town), or wherever, to speaking at a Carol's Daughter event for naturals! Solange is truly talented, and once she introduced the world to her true colors (with her beautiful and vibrant self), people easily drew to her various crafts. I guess what they say is true, "If you just be yourself and love yourself for who you truly are, then everyone else will too."

 Okay, this photo is haute fierceness, but did you all peep her neon moon nails though!?!?

 Beautifully natural...

 I love the turban look! 

 Taupe is my 4th favorite color...she is giving it to me with this look!!!
Simply chic...

 I am really thinking about getting my hair cut into this style....hmmmm, what do you all think??? Leave your comments at the bottom please :)


 I need these thigh-high boots in my life!!! Perhaps it's not too late to do some last minute Christmas shopping for me j/k..."unless you gonna do it" lol ;)



Flex!!!

The photo to the right is definitely a look that I have rocked in the past, and love to wear!!! I'm obsessed with blazers and harem pants #MyConfession *shrugs*
 I just love this look!

 Doing her thang on the 1's and 2's



 Omg, look at her nose!!! For those of you who know me, know how much I love a beautiful nose (especially on a beautiful canvas)...my goshhhh!!! Lol

 Rocking the Senegalese twists!

I'm looking for this elegant dress in hot pink, or gold!

For your listening pleasure, please click on the link below to listen to Solange's song, "Freedom."



Who/what inspires your creativity???

2 comments:

Sena Bena said...

I luv this chick...

Genovia Elle said...

I love everything about her too, and can't wait for her new project to come out in 2012!!!