Tuesday, July 26, 2011

PAINT + FASHION = PASHION

My new found passion for what I like to call, Pashion (where Paint and Fashion unite), is not a new trend on the fashion scene. You may be familiar with body paint, which is a type of Pashion expression. If you are into the arts and love fashion just as much as I do, then you will find this blog feature very interesting. The way art and fashion converge and create a synergistic expression of creativity and beauty is something that I have always found amazing. Some would argue that art is fashion. What are your thoughts?

 A golden flux

 A gust of green

 Bloody Red

 Go Green!

If you can't find that perfect dress to wear out on the town, then just paint one! Lol

Lowkey, I would love to do a Pashion photoshoot one day (lol)! Stay tuned ;-)  

No comments: