Monday, September 17, 2012

Bobbi Brown's "Pretty Powerful" Makeovers

Ladies, make-up should not subtract from one's beauty, but rather add to the beauty that every woman possesses. This is one thing that I absolutely love about Bobbi Brown. They specialize in a more natural and subtle application of make-up that is suitable for women of all ages, colors, occupations, etc. On this day, I had the pleasure of hooking five beautiful ladies up with a Bobbi Brown "Pretty Powerful" makeover. I too took pleasure in getting a makeover! These five beautiful winners were not only pampered with exceptional makeovers, but with impeccable service. I would like to send a special thank you to Bobbi Brown at 900 N. Michigan Bloomingdale's for treating me and my four lovely makeover winners with great hospitality. Now on to the winners...
***Drum-roll***

1. Nedra Foster
Before
 
After


2. Ashley Foster
 Before


 After (Ashley lost her makeup virginity this day heehee)

3. Andrea Hall
 Before


After
 
4. Tanzy Phillips
 Before


After
 
5. Angela Howard
After...somehow she snuck by without getting a before shot lol
 
Yours truly, Genovia Elle :)
 Before...with serious bags under my eyes smh lol


After...no more bags under my eyes!! Shoutout to Bobbi Brown's amazing concealer!
 
I would like to give a super special thank you to all of my winners of this makeover...thank you for allowing Bobbi Brown to accentuate the beauty on your already beautiful canvases, and thank you for your continued support of my blog!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful before and after pictures. Natural beauties with a touch of makeup...I love the natural hair on everyone also.
.Sincerely Bobbi Boss new customer

Ashley said...

As one of the winners (thanks So Swell Elle)the makeover was exactly what I needed to take my TWA to the next level. I've only been natural since July and really needed help on how to accentuate my face. Thanks again!

Genovia Elle said...

@Ashley You're welcome, and thank you! I'm so glad that you loved your makeover :)