Saturday, August 11, 2012

Take It To The Streets: Part I cont.

The birthday girl, Alexis, and her bff, Angela, looking good after wining and dining at McCormick & Schmick's Restaurant

My girl Alexis looking "sweet and simple" (lol) in her blue, white, and red

A little red goes a long way!

Braided updo styles are so trend right now...and my girl, Angela, is definitely rocking it well

I love how she paired this cute canary yellow dress with these floral print JC Lita's!

JC Lita's...my addiction!!!

Ladies, who says you can't look fab being pregnant!!! My girl, Latrice, aka my "Bad Mama-Jama" is rocking the mess out of these heels while carrying baby Trenton, and Daddy Phil is playing it neutral in his tan, black, and brown. Don't you just love how they are matching :-)

Sunday's best by the Rev E.F.

Every man should have a well tailored suit in his closet!!
Check out the silk tie!
It's okay to loosen up a bit in your Sunday's best according to the Rev. Joe.
Ties and timepieces are a staple in every man's wardrobe!

 




No comments: